From sleeping all day to playing non stop, my 10 month old is all over the place. It feels like it happened over night!
Crawling, standing, and climbing. She’s into everything.
This post is sponsored by Regalo Baby, but all opinions are my own.
Maybe you’re a work at home mom or simply just a mom wanting to get the house cleaned, you need this gate.
- Find an open area that’s big enough for baby to have fun with toys, but is also close enough for you to see them.
- Measure the area
- Put the gate up
- Viola! You can place baby behind thevgate with games and activities to keep them busy while you get things done around the house.
- Find all areas that baby can get into..that they shouldn’t be getting into. The stairs for example.
- Place the gate in those areas so baby has no way of getting into them and hurting themselves.
How The Gate Has Helped Me
As a mom that works from home and tries to keep the house cleaned, I found myself never being able to do so. My daughter is into everything that she shouldn’t be- tv stand, cords, coffee table, everything. So when I found this gate I was beyond relieved. We have a long hallway that’s right next to the kitchen and living room. When I need to get a meal cooked or pick up around the house, I just plop her in the hallway surrounded by toys. There’s an open view for me to still watch her, but she’s blocked off from the things that can hurt her. The best part? This gate will last me years! I know when she starts walking she’ll be even more all over the place!
- I can now truly work from home without feeling frustrated.
- Getting the house cleaned can actually happen now.
Before I would place her in her pack n’ play, but that is so small she couldn’t really crawl around and do much. She now has a whole hallway to roam around. We both love it!
To view all the gate options from Regalo, click here.