The safest, most luxurious car I ever did drive.
I stepped foot out of the airport to see my rental car awaiting me. Instantly falling in love with the color and style, I was blown away. Mainly excited to be riding in style, but after getting in I was even more excited to be driving in a safe car. I have always driven Toyota and never cease to amaze me so I wasn’t too surprised at all the safety features. Driving a safe car is important to me, especially with my daughter.
The 2018 Toyota Camry has the following features, and more. These are the ones that stuck out to me most:
- Blind spot sensors. If someone is driving in your blind spot or next to you period, an orange light will blink in the rear view mirror letting you know.
- Star Safety System. This is a system that has a bunch of features. My favorite is the break assist.
- Rear view camera. With someone like me who isn;t the best at backing up, a rear view camera is a life saver. Who’s with me?!
- Eco-friendly. You can read more about how the car runs here. I’m not exactly sure how to explain it, but it’s freaking cool. I highly suggest viewing the website for more information. The car is a Hybrid Synergy Drive which is what helped with gas. I promise y’all I only changed the tank once whereas I would normally have gotten gas like 2-3 times with as much as I was driving.
- Auto brights. Ok so this is the first car I’ve been in that has auto brights. Not sure if this is the correct name for it, but I was amazed. At night, it automatically turns your brights off when a car is passing by. This makes things so much easier!
On top of all of that, the ride was incredibly smooth. No lie, the rental made me want to go out a purchase the car itself. *sends post to boyfriend hint hint*