Mm, it’s that time of year again. The time of having post flood your timeline talking about Fall obsession. And you can’t even get mad because… you love fall too.
Last year I made published a blog post on my fall bucket list and decided to do it again this year. Let’s see how this goes!
- Pumpkin Patch, duh. But this time all of them… Ok, most of them.
- The fair because I love funnel cakes and rides
- Bake the Fall treats I have saved on my “It’s Fall Y’all” Pinterest board
- Have a picnic. Now that the weather is cooling off a picnic is perfect!
- Do a Fall photoshoot because capturing memories are one of my favorite things to do.
- Hoard every Fall scent
- Work on a Fall craft that is toddler friendly
- Visit a farm
- Make a fort indoors
- Go hiking
- Enjoy more time outdoors
- Stay in pajamas all day
- Have or attend a bonfire
- Make candy corn trail mix
- Come up with the cutest mommy and me costumes for Halloween
- Annnnnd I probably have more. I’ll come back after all to see how what I actually do compares to what I planned!